Saturday, February 19, 2011

Goodbye, Farewell.

Dear Readers,
I have run out of the time to properly maintain my poor, neglected blog. Therefore I thought it was time to write my last post, as a guest writer on Mike Power's blog http://www.blogoftheirish.blogspot.com/ concerning the problems with much of today's Southern Nationalist Movement.

If you still want to keep up with my doings, and read my various writings, look me up on Facebook. My profile is here http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000512084119&closeTheater=1
or else search for "Rg Miller".

Thank you for following and reading this blog, it means so much to me.

In Christ's Service,
R.G. Miller

3 comments:

Justin - jt400 said...

I have always enjoyed reading what you write RG. I'll be sorry to see you go, but I can understand that you only have so much time. At least we can still stay in touch! :-)

Whiddon Family said...

I really liked your post on Mikes blog, I thought it was very good!


Your sister in Christ,

Nina

Anonymous said...

This makes me sad! I've really enjoyed your blog and don't have facebook. :( Oh, well, the Lord bless you and increase you in His strength as you follow His will!

Sincerely
~Miss Mell